Daphne has been looking like she is ready to crawl for weeks now. I keep saying it'll happen anytime, and I'm sure it will, but it hasn't yet. And it's probably a good thing because we still need to figure out how to install our baby gate at the top of the stairs.
Her latest trick is that she'll stick her little bottom in the air and rock back and forth on her hands and knees. Photo proof, apologies for the blurriness.
Also, it turns out that snapping a side shot of this girl in action was no easy feat. She's very attentive to me and to cameras, so when she sees us both in the same place, she just turns toward us. She's really good at pivoting on her belly... she'd just go round in circles if I moved around her, with her hips in the same spot all the way around. And she rolls a lot, too. So here's some outtakes of what happened as I was trying to get the photo above...
 |
| Reeeeeaching for the camera |
 |
| The camera is way more interesting than the puppy toy |
 |
| Trying hard to get the puppy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment