Monday, August 12, 2013

Catching up with life

It's hard to believe that Daphne is nearing her two month birthday, but a lot has been happening for us that has kept us quite busy. We've had friends and family in town, lots of summer activities in the neighborhood, and our housemates moved out a couple weekends ago. This left our house half empty (or half full?), and I've been slowly working to extend our stuff and routines into the spaces they occupied. Daphne's future nursery is vacant, and that'll be a weekend project soon to put it together for when we're ready to move her out of our room.

Daphne has been growing like crazy (I'm pretty sure she had a growth spurt last week, given how much she was eating) and her little personality is showing itself more every day. She's quicker to give smiles now (grins, really), and she is interacting more with objects around her.

I'm going to be back-dating some posts from the last several weeks, complete with lots of fun pictures.

For now, here's a gem from last night:




No comments:

Post a Comment