The requisite new mommy blog, where I gush about how adorable my little girl is, post tons of pictures to prove it, and share all of the details about life with a little one. Mostly for the sake of the grandparents who want to know everything they can about their very first grandbaby.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
First daddy feeding!
Up until this moment, I had been fully responsible for feeding Daphne. And I'm still almost fully responsible for it, but I let Ben give Daphne her first ever bottle feeding. She didn't really blink an eye at it, and I'm happy to know that we now have some options. It gives me a bit more freedom to be away from her for more than a couple hours if I need to, and to be able to feed her in super public places if needed. In particular, we'll be going to a wedding later this month and I imagine a bottle feeding or two will happen there to make things easier for me. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment