Monday, August 12, 2013

Daphne's dresses

Although I love having a girl, I've been trying to not dress her in pink from head to toe every day. She usually has some pink in her pants or in her shirt, but typically not both. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the pink side of having a girl, I must admit that I absolutely love putting her in dresses.

Yes, it's a little bit impractical and silly for a girl this small to be wearing a dress. It gets in the way sometimes, and I have to keep straightening it out so it doesn't bunch up around her face.

But that said, tiny dresses are approximately the cutest things ever. And here's the proof:

Love her little smile! Also, the stockings have fake shoes.

Daphne in motion. She loves kicking and waving her arms around!

Love this dress! Hanging out on daddy's lap at church.

Not quite a dress, but ridiculous and cute leggings with a built-in tutu.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a Deejay in the last picture!! :) so adorable, you're absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete